Diversity Exam Reimbursement Program
The CAS/SOA Committee on Actuarial Diversity is offering a reimbursement program rewarding those Diversity students who pass Exam P/1 and/or FM/2. Diversity students - African North American, Hispanic, or Native North American - who pass Exam P/1 and/or Exam FM/2 will be reimbursed for the fees for the passed exam. An applicant must be either a U.S. citizen or have a permanent resident visa. This reimbursement program is not designed for individuals employed full-time in an actuarial position.
- Register for exam P/1 or FM/2
- Take Exam P/1 or FM/2
- If you score a 6 or higher (passing score), the exam fee will be reimbursed to you
- If you score 5 or lower (not a passing score), the exam fee will NOT be refunded to you
- After receiving official passing score results from SOA, fill out the electronic request for reimbursement.
- Candidates who pass must submit the request for a Diversity Exam Reimbursement within ONE MONTH of receiving an official passing score report from the SOA to be reimbursed for exam fees.
- The committee will no longer refund failed attempts at either exam.
- Exam reimbursement applies to persons who have not been reimbursed from any other source (including employer or university).
Xiaoyan J. Anderson
Society of Actuaries
475 N. Martingale Road, Suite 600
Schaumburg, IL 60173-2226
Casualty Actuarial Society
4350 North Fairfax Drive, Suite 250
Arlington, VA 22203